Community Leadership Award
The Community Leadership Award recognizes individuals and organizations for their outstanding fundraising efforts on behalf of Lions Gate Hospital. Nominees for this award have hosted their own fundraisers and given back in a big way.
To be eligible for this award, you need to be a participant in our Community Engagement Program. The top nominees from the program will be put forth for the award.
The top individual candidates and top organizations will be selected by an outside panel of judges including community leaders and business owners.
- Influential – The candidate successfully raises the highest amount of funds to support those in need.
- Commitment – The candidate must demonstrate substantial, continuing, and current involvement in LGHF fundraising efforts.
- Initiative – The candidate sees a need in the community, and responds to it through the project.
- Leadership – The candidate demonstrates or is developing leadership capacity through organizing the project.
- Inspiration – The candidate inspires others to volunteer or contribute to the project.