Digital Marketing Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for a savvy digital marketer to join a small dynamic team that’s making a big impact in its community.
As our Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will use your creative and technical skills to develop strategies to help our online presence grow and flourish. You have a knack for community engagement and understand the importance of human connection, and how it drives results. As our organization continues to evolve, you are there to capture it all; whether it be through sharing stories about the work of the hospital and the Foundation, documenting events, or driving traffic through creating engaging content.
Digital growth is a focus of the Foundation and you will be the go to person in helping the Foundation reach its fundraising goals through external engagement.
- Working with the Communications Manager to plan and execute a digital marketing strategy that will proactively build relationships with the Foundation’s online communities while managing and updating website content and managing the creation and distribution of the e-newsletter program.
- Creating platform-specific content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Linked In that is clear, engaging and on-message while consistently expressing the Foundation’s voice.
- Utilizing basic design principles to maximize the visual impact of posts making them clearer, more engaging and more effective.
- Using both public and private analytical information to guide choice of topics, format and maximize effectiveness of posts.
- Providing recommendations on emerging social trends and platforms.
- Maximizing opportunities for the use of video, including shooting, editing and managing video production.
- Managing internal digital platforms.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Post-secondary education in communications, marketing or a related field with digital program specialization.
- Minimum two years of social media marketing experience.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Exceptional working knowledge and experience with social channels and platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Experience in working with Google Analytics and working knowledge of SEO.
- Proven ability to execute successful social campaigns.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-moving environment while evaluating and changing priorities as required.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress, email marketing software, social media scheduling platforms and Microsoft applications including Excel.
- Familiarity with InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator plus digital photography an asset.
Reports to the Communications Manager with supervision from the Vice President.
ABOUT LGH FOUNDATION
Lions Gate Hospital Foundation is the fundraising arm of Lions Gate Hospital on the North Shore. In the past 10 years the Foundation has raised more than $220 million to support patient care at heath care facilities across the North Shore and beyond. We are a busy and effective team that works closely to raise the funds needed to improve the lives of patients and support the work of the medical professionals caring for them. Learn more about what we do at: lghfoundation.com
HOW TO APPLY
If you have these skills and are willing to learn, grow and lead, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a covering letter and a copy of your resume via email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Monday, August 16, 2021