Dance in the Virtual North Shore Health Care Awards Celebration
Thank you for your interest in dancing in the upcoming 2021 North Shore Health Care Awards!
To keep everyone safe, we’re asking staff to submit videos of their teams dancing. We will then edit the footage into an entertaining video for everyone at LGH to enjoy at the virtual award ceremony.
- Be safe – please wear PPE, and ensure physical distancing when needed.
- Film solo or with your team – the choice is yours.
- You are welcome to film as little or as much of the routine as you like – we will edit all the clips received into the final video.
- Film with your phone or recording device horizontally.
- Have fun. Perfection is not the goal – have fun with the routine. We want to see your department’s unique flair.
Introducing the LGH Git Up Challenge
The Git Up Challenge went viral in 2019. The routine is inspired by a few basic dance moves. We have included links below to watch the full dance that inspired the challenge, and the tutorial to learn the moves.
We can’t wait to watch the videos you and your colleagues put together of your own version of the Git Up! Remember to have fun, and film with your phone horizontally.